Central Transport Corridor
Our own groupage shipping service that connects Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary means fast deliveries at competitive rates.
The new groupage service that forms the central transport corridor has been designed in mind with export and import across the markets of Central European countries. This solution combines the know-how of a comprehensive logistics operator with global potential and the experience of the Czech, Hungarian and Slovak branches.
Freight is being moved along the following route: Katowice – Ostrava – Žilina– Budapest.
The advantages of the central transport corridor include:
- Company-owned groupage shipping network
- Daily departures
- Short transit time (24 h)
- On-time deliveries
- Competitive rates
- Flexibility and experience of a comprehensive logistics operator with offices in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. We build and operate the whole supply chain.
- IT solutions for customers for placing and managing job purchase orders and for reporting
- Systems integration potential
Please click this button for a quote.