1. In order to make a claim for non-performance or improper performance of forwarding services or other provisions of the Agreement, including claims related to loss, depletion or damage to the Shipment, the Customer is required to submit a complaint on the terms and in the manner provided for in § 15 of the General Terms and Conditions for Forwarding Services of ROHLIG SUUS Logistics S.A. see
2. A complaint can be submitted:
- in electronic form - by filling in directly on the ROHLIG SUUS Logistics S.A. website, the ON-LINE complaint form together with the required attachments see
Submitting a complaint in electronic form is equivalent to the Customer's consent to receive correspondence related to the complaint procedure, including information about the complaint and its result, to the email address indicated by the Customer in the complaint form.
- in writing - by filling in and sending to ROHLIG SUUS Logistics S.A., Complaints and Damages Department, address: 02-235 Warsaw, ul. Równoległa 4A a complaint form together with the required attachments see
3. To submit a complaint in electronic or written form, please attach:
- statement see
- detailed calculation for various goods see
- forwarding order, bill of lading or other transport document
- damage report, signed by authorised parties
- photos confirming the damage to the goods
- commercial invoice and specification or other document confirming the value of the damage
4. After receiving a complaint and the required attachments, the Complaints and Damages Department will review them to:
- verify the legitimacy and amount of the claim,
- determine the person responsible for the damage,
- refer the complaint to the person responsible or to the appropriate insurer, in order to protect the client's interests and obtain compensation due to them.
5. In order to assert claims for non-performance or improper performance of logistics services specified in a special agreement (e.g. warehousing agreement), including claims related to loss, diminishment or damage to an item, the Customer is obliged to file a complaint according to the rules and procedures provided for in the aforementioned agreement.
- A complaint under a warehousing agreement may be submitted to the following address: email@example.com or to the above mentioned ROHLIG SUUS address on the form see
6. Your Personal Data Controller is ROHLIG SUUS Logistics S.A. with seat in Warsaw (02-235), at ul. Równoległa 4A. The data provided in the form are processed for the following purposes:
- to handle a complaint submitted in connection with an agreement to provide forwarding services,
- to establish, pursue or defend against claims for damages.
You have the right to demand of the Personal Data Controller: to grant access to your personal data, have it corrected, removed or have its processing restricted, to object to its continued processing, to have it transferred or to file a grievance with a supervisory authority.