Full container service (FCL)
Sea-freight has been the core competence of the Rohlig Group for over 100 years.
Currently, our Customers entrust us with more than 400,000 TEU of shipping freight per year headed for destinations all over the world.
Air-freight and sea-freight operations are carried out from dedicated centres located in the most developed business regions of Poland.
Containerised FCL in export and import is handled via BCT – Baltic Container Terminal in Gdynia, Gdańsk, Szczecin as well as other European ports, in cooperation with reputable shipping lines.
- cooperation with global partner network of Rohlig - own offices in Polish and European ports
- buyers consol - consolidations from various suppliers
- intermodal transport through ports in Poland and in Western Europe (Gdynia, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bremerhaven, Rotterdam)
- direct supervision of operations by Rohlig employees in all offices around the world
- global purchasing group - guarantee of preferential rates
- clearance in the simplified procedure and the deferred VAT in Poland and abroad